Spring is Here!

Back Again!
Today was a lovely sunny day so I decided to go outside and take some pictures of the flowers and the wildlife in my garden. I thought I would share my photos and write about them. I hope that you enjoy this post!


This was one of my favourites out of the pictures that I took! I just love the contrast of the yellow and the black on the bee and I managed to get quite close so you can see detail on its wings. I took this picture right outside my house where we have a row of heather bushes. We have quite a few bushes including ones with pink, orange and white flowers. I decided that the pink flowers would look the prettiest with the yellow of the bee. All through spring and summer, there are always lots of bees buzzing around on these heather bushes and I thought that it would make a pretty picture! It took me quite a while to get a good shot of this bee because it kept flying to a different flower and I didn't want to go too close just in case it flew towards me. However, I think the picture was well worth the struggle!



These next two pictures are of some daffodils in my garden. I think spring is not  spring without daffodils so I had to take some pictures of them! My favourites are the yellow ones like in my picture on the right but I like the cream coloured ones too. I was quite proud of my photo on the left because I managed to get the detail in! I think that in the photo on the right, the bright yellow colour of the flowers looks so pretty against the green.

These two pictures are of flowers from a tree in my garden. I liked them because I thought the white colour looked quite pristine and fresh against the green of the garden grass. I think the long thin petals make the flowers look very elegant and when there is a slight breeze, they all sway gently in the wind.


This picture is of one of the bushes in my garden. I'm not entirely sure what it is called but I liked the combination of the pink flowers with the bright green leaves. I thought that the leaves looked beautiful in the sunlight so I just had to take a photo.

I hope you liked my post and enjoyed looking at my spring pictures! Let me know which was your favourite or send me one of your favourite springtime pictures!
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts